10 requests of a dog
1. My life lasts 10-15 years.
Every separation from you becomes for me
mean suffering. Consider it before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you expect from me.
3. Plant trust in me - I live from it!
4. Never be angry with me for long and do not lock me up! you have yours Work, your pleasure, your friends - I only have you!
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't like your words fully understand, but your voice that addresses me.
6. Know how ever you treat me - I'll never forget!
7. Consider, before you hit me, that my jaw could crush your hand with ease, but I couldn't make use of it.
8. Before you call me "unwilling", "stubborn" or "lazy", consider: Maybe I'm plagued by unsuitable food,
maybe I've been out in the sun too much or I have a spent heart.
9. Take care of me when I grow old.
10. Walk the last difficult walk with me. Don't say "I can't see this" - or "let it happen in my absence". Everything is easier for me with you. I love you - reward me with your affection - you too will be old one day.