price list - information
Only after a thorough examination of your dog can I create a binding price offer.
Depending on the coat or Care condition, as well as the desired care service, judge itself duration and Price.
for a better understanding of the care steps :
remove undercoat - carding or Cutting/Shearing - Finish = small care service (without bathing and blow-drying)
remove undercoat - carding - Bathing - blow-drying - Cutting/Shearing - Finish = complete care
Ear and claw care is in service included
An appointment usually lasts, depending on the size and condition of the animal,
in approximately 1 to 2.5 hours.
At very strong Matted dogs will incur an additional charge due to the duration of care
(manual loosening/brushing out the felt,...) as well as heavy use my tool.
benchmarks Complete care including bathing/blow-drying :
small dogs - from 50 €
medium-sized dogs - from 60 €
large dogs - from 70 €
Cats and small animals on request
*Prices include VAT .
Cash payment and card payment (bank card + Credit cards) possible!
In the event of a flea infestation, you must pay a flat-rate fee of Calculate 25 € because I have all my tools and Inventory must be cleaned separately.
Reasons why your visit to the hairdresser is cheaper than that of your dog:
- Your barber doesn't have to do your butt
- You don't go 8 weeks without washing your hair
- Your barber doesn't have to clean your ears
- Your hairdresser doesn't have to get any dirt out of your eyes
- You sit still at the hairdresser's
- Your haircut does not automatically include a manicure and pedicure
- You (hopefully) don't bite or scratch your barber!
but the most important reason:
The probability that you pee or make a pile during the visit to the hairdresser is very small ;-)